For immediate hiring in Cairo
1- Web Developer / Designer (Salary staring 2500 EGP)
2- Social media Specialist (Salary 2500 EGP)
3- Sales Specialist (Salary 2500 EGP)
4- Front office Receptionist (1500 – 1800 EGP)
1- A web designer/developer is responsible for the design, layout and coding of a website.
– He/she is involved with the technical and graphical aspects of a website – how the site works and how it looks.
– He/she can also be involved with the maintenance and update of an existing site.
A web designer/developer will:
– Write the programming code, either from scratch or by adapting existing website software and graphics packages to meet business requirements.
– Test the website and identify any technical problems
– Upload the site onto a server and register it with different search engines.
2- [Social media Specialist] – Managing social media activities on Social Media from content creation to implementation and reporting
– Plan and Execute social media strategy through competitive research, platform determination, bench marking and target audience.
– Create creative and compelling content for Facebook account
– Manage and report performance of all digital marketing campaigns and access against goals [ROI and KPIs] – Stay up date on usage rules, latest trends and best practices and experiment in online Marketing Industry.
3- [Sales Specialist] (Females only)
– Gaining a clear understanding of customers’ needs and requirements
– Gathering market and customer information.
– Developing our relationship with the customers by providing them after sale service
– Prepare and deliver sales presentations to new and existing customers in order to sell new Services.
– Visiting potential customers to prospect (when needed)
4- Front office Receptionist (Females only)
Main Job Tasks and Responsibilities
• Prepare and manage correspondence, reports and documents
• Organize and coordinate meetings, conferences, travel arrangements
• Take, type and distribute minutes of meetings
• Implement and maintain office systems
• Maintain schedules and calendars
• Arrange and confirm appointments
• Organize internal and external events
• Handle incoming mail and other material
• Maintain databases
• Communicate verbally and in writing to answer inquiries
Required for all jobs:
Bachelor Degree: In any relative field
Experience: 1 year
Computer Skills: Good Microsoft Office
Language: Maintain excellent writing and language skills of both of English and Arabic.
Initiation & creative thinking
Preferred to be Nasr City or Heliopolis resident
Kindly send your CV at (email@example.com) with the job title.